To reset your password while you’re logged in to Credit Karma Tax:
- Hover over “Profile & Settings” in the upper-right hand corner.
- Click “Security Settings”
- Scroll down to the “Change Password” section of your Security Settings page.
- Enter a new password.
- Enter that new password again.
- Verify your current password.
- Click “Save.”
- You’re good to go!
If you need to reset your password and you’re not logged into Credit Karma Tax:
- Go to the reset password page and enter the email address associated with your Credit Karma Tax account.
- Check your email and follow the verification link.
- You’ll have 2 options to help us verify your identity:
- Enter your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Answer your security question.
You’re all set! Log in to your account with your new password.
Still have questions? Contact member support.