It’s easy to get started! Just gather a few documents and we’ll walk you through your tax return.
Some of the documents you might need include:
- A copy of your 2015 tax returns (federal and state, if applicable)
- Statements related to any income, such as:
- Social Security benefit statement
- Unemployment benefit statements
- Statements or receipts on interest or contributions paid, such as:
- Student loan interest (1098-E)
- IRA contributions
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Charitable donations
- Affordable Care Act statements, such as:
- Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement
Still have questions? Contact member support.